Jamaica - Single Island Blend
DOUBLE Medal Winner at the German Rum Fest & Paris Rhum Fest!
Copper brown colour. Deep and complex character. A typical Jamaican rum with a great balance between fruity pot still flavours and the woodiness that resulted from tropical barrel ageing.
- Country of origin: Jamaica
- Distilleries in the blend: Worthy Park Estate, Monymusk Estate, Hampden Estate and New Yarmouth Estate
- Age: 3-5 years old, as well as high-ester unaged pot still rum
- Type of ageing: tropical aged in former bourbon barrels
- Distillation: mostly pot still
- Base material: molasses
- Strength: 40% alc.