Dominican Republic - Single Estate - Alcoholes Finos Dominicanos
Gold amber colour. A very fine aged rum with remarkable rich oak flavors after just 5 years of ageing. The combination of the woody character and the delicate hints of vanilla, make this rum a great sipper.
- Country of origin: Dominican Republic
- Distillery: Alcoholes Finos Dominicanos
- Age: 5 years old
- Type of ageing: tropical aged in former bourbon barrels
- Distillation: column still
- Base material: sugarcane juice
- Strength: 43% alc.