Thailand - Single Estate - Secret Distillery
Copper brown colour. A gentle rum with character. This column still aged rum has a great balance between spicy oak flavors and delicate sweetness, with hints of vanilla and tobacco. The tropical ageing in Thailand has really performed well, and let to a mature aged rum after ‘just’ five years of ageing. The mouthfeel is smooth and soft, which makes this rum either a great base for a cocktail or a rum to drink straight.
- Country of origin: Thailand
- Distillery: Secret Distillery
- Age: 5 years old
- Type of ageing: tropical aged in former bourbon barrels
- Distillation: column still
- Base material: sugarcane molasses
- Strength: 43% alc.